Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The "Can I Make a Living Doing What I Love?" Experiment (#8: On the Radio)

by Pam Victor

[The "Can I Make a Living Doing What I Love?" Experiment is my one-year challenge to make a living through creative pursuits. Read all the updates here.]



Today's update is for your earhole pleasures. (I hope.)
Monte Belmonte of 93.9 The River 
interviewed me about 
The "Can I Make a Living Doing What a Love" Experiment! 


By the way, this is what Monte looks like in real life.
*
* * *

Pam Victor is the founding member of The Ha-Ha’s, and she produces The Happier Valley Comedy Show in western Massachusetts. Pam performs a "Geeking Out with: The TALK SHOW," a live version of the written Geeking Out with... interview series, at comedy festivals throughout the land. Pam writes mostly humorous, mostly true essays and reviews of books, movies, and tea on her blog, "My Nephew is a Poodle." Currently, Pam is co-writing "Improvisation at the Speed of Life: The TJ and Dave Book" with TJ Jagodowski and David Pasquesi. If you want to stay abreast (yes, I said breast) of all her nonsense, go to www.pamvictor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment